With Father’s Day coming up this weekend, I did my usual, made my husband something involving the boys. I have been waiting to use this idea for awhile now, but didn’t know what pictures to put it in. So I was super excited when I came up with the idea to use letters!!
This is how I made it:
1) I took three light switch plates
2) I then cut the center piece out using a saw
3) I then glued paper onto the light switch
4) I then cut out the middle and distressed the edges and then put mod podge all over it
5) I then decorated all the plates and then connects them with a notebook ring. I thought that it would be cute with ribbon too
6) Connect all three plates together
Because this is for my husband’s desk at work, I’m going to cover the back of the light switches with paper, so it doesn’t look so bad from the back.