Peeps…. I’m not a huge fan of them. Surprisingly, my husband likes them and he’s the one that doesn’t like sugar. Funny.
I got this sign after Halloween for about $1. I loved that it already had a wire on it, super easy.
This is how I made it:
1) I painted the sign white.
2) Then I traced and cut out the bunnies out of glitter paper. I love glitter paper!!
3) I cut them out of 4 different colors 🙂
4) Using mod podge, I put a layer onto the sign.
5) Then I placed the bunnies onto the mod podge.
6) Using black vinyl and a hole punch, I made faces for the bunnies.
7) Using my CAMEO, I cut out the saying out of lavender vinyl from Expressions Vinyl.
And that’s it!! Fun sign huh?!
Love the glitter paper, it just makes me smile 🙂
so cute! I'm posting a peep treat bag I made tomorrow! love peeps… not eating them though :o)
This is so freaking cute!! Great job! I seriously need a Silhouette Cameo!;) I keep getting so inspired by everyone's projects with them and I'm feeling the need to take the plunge soon!!
Katie @ Little Becky Homecky
Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper
This is really cute! I hope you will link this up to my Hippity Hop Easter Project Hop.
Carrie @ My Favorite Finds
Really, really cute. I am not a fan of Peeps, either! Thanks for sharing at Handmade Tuesdays.
This is way cute! I have the motivation, just not the energy.
This is too cute! Thanks for sharing! 🙂
This made me smile! I actually love peeps, my husband doesn't. Very cute project though, perfect for a whimsical touch to Easter decor.
I'd like to invite you to come link these and any of your creative projects up at my *Get Creative* linky party!
Hope to see you there!