Peeps…. I’m not a huge fan of them. Surprisingly, my husband likes them and he’s the one that doesn’t like sugar. Funny.
I got this sign after Halloween for about $1. I loved that it already had a wire on it, super easy.
This is how I made it:
1) I painted the sign white.
2) Then I traced and cut out the bunnies out of glitter paper. I love glitter paper!!
3) I cut them out of 4 different colors 🙂
4) Using mod podge, I put a layer onto the sign.
5) Then I placed the bunnies onto the mod podge.
6) Using black vinyl and a hole punch, I made faces for the bunnies.
And that’s it!! Fun sign huh?!
Love the glitter paper, it just makes me smile 🙂