When I saw the link that Megan from the Brassy Apple posted to my Motivate Me Monday party, I knew that moment that I wanted to do it! I knew the exactly what shirt I wanted to use too. I have a shirt that has gone through one pregnancy and nursing two kids… so it’s a little frumpy and stretched out. I thought that it would be perfect for this!
This is how I made it:
1) Find a shirt that is about one size bigger than you usually wear
2) Cut a line down the middle of the shirt
3) Using a measuring tape, cut strips that are about an inch apart and 3 inches wide
4) Cut strips on the other side of the shirt
5) Starting at the top, tie the strips into knots and continue all the way down
And you’re down. So simple and easy!
I’m linking this post to these parties