One of my good friends from Kansas got married in Utah, so I got to go to her reception. Her colors were black, white and green, so I made her this decoration.
This is what I used:
1) I cut out Hobson and est. 2011 with my Silhouette out of black flocked heat transfer vinyl from Expressions Vinyl. I used the flocked to give it a more elegant look. I ironed it onto the fabric.
2) I ironed on all the letters. I know that it’s hard to read but in person it’s not that hard.
3) I wanted to make it look elegant, so I put three rhinestones on each letter. I used a little piece of the transfer paper in the rhinestone starter kit and placed them onto the letter. Using the wool setting on my iron, I ironed it on for 45 seconds.
4) I flipped over the fabric and ironed the back of the rhinestones.
Here it is with all the bling 🙂
5) Next I put the fabric onto the canvas. I stapled the fabric to the back using a staple gun.
6) I glued some satin ribbon onto the bottom and then stapled it to the back.
7) For a little touch of color, I added a green flower with my glue gun.
And just like that, they have a personalized wall hanging! I hope that like it!