I have a ton of white shirts, but rarely wear them because they are little too boring. Oh and because I’m afraid of staining them because of my kids. So I put some pretty flowers and swirls on this one to really spruce it up!
This is how I made it:
1) I cut the design out with my Silhouette. I used the flocked turquoise t-shirt vinyl from Expressions Vinyl.
2) I removed the excess vinyl.
Here’s the design, taking off the extra took forever!
3) I arranged the t shirt vinyl onto the shirt before I ironed it on. I’ve made the mistake of not seeing how it will look before…
4) I then ironed the vinyl onto the shirt.
Here’s how it looks all ironed on.
I wanted to add something extra, so I added some rhinestones from the rhinestone starter kit.
5) I cut a little piece of the transfer paper and put a rhinestone on it.
6) Using the wool setting on my iron, I ironed the rhinestone onto the flower for about 45 seconds.
7) Then I flipped the shirt, I ironed on the inside, to set the glue.
8) I did this again to a few other rhinestones.
And now my white shirt isn’t so boring!
With the rhinestones, you have to wash the shirt inside out and hang dry.