Star Wars is now on Blu Ray!! I haven’t gotten it yet, but hopefully will soon.
My two sons really love Star Wars. I don’t blame them at all, I really love Star Wars!!! So this is what I did in their room:
This is how I made them:
1) I took a picture of one of our light sabers
2) Then in Silhouette Studio, I opened it up and then began to trace it.
3) I selected the area that I wanted traced.
4) Then I adjusted the settings of the threshold and scale
5) I then moved the picture away.
6) Since I didn’t want all of those dots, I went to the object list and clicked on the release compound path. Then I deleted the unwanted dots.
7) I cut two of them out of my black Expressions Vinyl. I removed the excess vinyl. I did have to cut some of the outside of the light saber.
8) I positioned the light saber onto the wall and rubbed it a little.
9) I then cut a strip 2″x24″ of red and gentain blue Expressions Vinyl. I round the top with scissors.
10) I put the red one onto the wall without any transfer paper.
11) I then crossed the red one with the blue one.
12) I then put on the other bottom. Fun, huh? My boys think so!!
It looks crooked from this angle, but it’s not, I promise 🙂
May the force be with you!