We are now into the second week of June, how did that happen?? My kids get out of school this week and then it will officially be summer!! I'm not quite ready for it but I guess I'd better start getting ready because ready or not, it's coming!!
Hi everyone! It's Kaysi from Keeping it Simple again today. I'm excited to be here today hosting this awesome link party!
With the warm summer nights coming up, I thought that these recipes would be perfect to make, so you don't have to be cooking in front of a hot oven! We have already hit 100 degrees, so I know that I am going to be definitely trying out some of these recipes!
Now it's time to party!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
Welcome to the block party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Summer Recipes image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!