I love a good DIY costume!! They are so fun to make, plus you save money and you know it's going to be unique :). Here are 17 awesome ones!
Princess Jasmine Costume | DIY Children's Doctor Costume | Adult Anna Costume (from Frozen) | Easy Fisherman Costume | Harry Potter Robe from a T-shirt | Stick Figure Costume | Ant Man Costume | No-Sew Ninja Turtle Costume | Needle and Thread Costume | Baby Mandrake Hat and Costume | Elliot and ET Costume | Superhero Cape | Malcolm Reynolds Costume | Batman for Girls | Humpty Dumpty Costume | Fred and Wilma Costume | DIY Candy Bar Costumes |
Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 17 DIY Halloween Costumes image above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!