Halloween is less then 2 weeks away!!! It’s crazy how quickly it’s coming! We are loving all the spooky, fun treats to make! I’m a sucker for cake batter (and cake batter flavoring) so I decided to make up some fun and yummy no bake cake batter truffles for my kids. They were so easy to make and they were amazing!!
This is what you’ll need:
1 cake mix
4-5 TBS milk
1/3 cup oil
1) Mix up the wet ingredients and then add the cake mix.
2) Next round the cake batter into balls and put onto wax paper.
3) Refrigerate for 40 minutes.
4) Melt candy melts in orange, white and green. Dip the dough into the candy melt and then put onto wax paper.
6) With a food marker, draw faces onto the truffles.
Enjoy their sugary goodness!