I love a good DIY costume!! They are so fun to make, plus you save money and you know it’s going to be unique :). Here are 17 awesome ones!
Princess Jasmine Costume | DIY Children’s Doctor Costume | Adult Anna Costume (from Frozen) | Easy Fisherman Costume | Harry Potter Robe from a T-shirt | Stick Figure Costume | Ant Man Costume | No-Sew Ninja Turtle Costume | Needle and Thread Costume | Baby Mandrake Hat and Costume | Elliot and ET Costume | Superhero Cape | Malcolm Reynolds Costume | Batman for Girls | Humpty Dumpty Costume | Fred and Wilma Costume | DIY Candy Bar Costumes |
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly!
Polly, here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week.
I’ve been busy getting some new fall and Halloween decorations ready the last little while, so you might enjoy some of these recent posts:
Basic One-Piece Pillows | “B” Beanbags | Scrappy Halloween Pillow
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 17 DIY Halloween Costumes image above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely week!
Noa Ambar Regev
Thank you for hosting the party!
Noa from Pixiebear 🙂
thanks for hosting another fun party. have a fabulous week. xo- maryjo
Hello beautiful! I’m loving your party! Thank you for hosting. Please join us tonight at our party that starts at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls