The weather has definitely turned colder and darker in Washington State where I live and it leaves me wanting to curl up with something soft and warm all day, so I thought I'd share some projects that are fun to make and will keep you Toasty Warm.
Scrappy Strip Quilt Kids can Make | 30 Minute Star Wars Snuggle Blanket Tutorial | No-Sew Blanket Scarf Tutorial | Crocheted Anna Cape and Hat | Dainty Bow Arm Warmers | Snowy Day Quilt | 30 Minute Easy Blanket Tutorial | Claire's Outlander Cowl | Quilt-as-You-Go Ragged Applique Quilt | Easy Quilted Baby Blankets | Crocheted Flower Hat | Granny Stripe Blanket | Easy and Perfect Receiving Blankets | Ribbon Blanket | Scotty Dog Heating Pad | Baby Fox Hat Pattern
Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 16 Projects to Keep You Toast Warm picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!