The weather has definitely turned colder and darker in Washington State where I live and it leaves me wanting to curl up with something soft and warm all day, so I thought I’d share some projects that are fun to make and will keep you Toasty Warm.
Scrappy Strip Quilt Kids can Make | 30 Minute Star Wars Snuggle Blanket Tutorial | No-Sew Blanket Scarf Tutorial | Crocheted Anna Cape and Hat | Dainty Bow Arm Warmers | Snowy Day Quilt | 30 Minute Easy Blanket Tutorial | Claire’s Outlander Cowl | Quilt-as-You-Go Ragged Applique Quilt | Easy Quilted Baby Blankets | Crocheted Flower Hat | Granny Stripe Blanket | Easy and Perfect Receiving Blankets | Ribbon Blanket | Scotty Dog Heating Pad | Baby Fox Hat Pattern
Polly, here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week.
I’ve been busy working on other projects too, so you might enjoy some of these recent posts:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 16 Projects to Keep You Toast Warm picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!