Chicken Parmesan | Cream Cheese Chicken Pasta | Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup | Chicken Taco Recipe | BBQ Chicken Breast | Root Beer Pulled Pork | Pumpkin Soup | Crock Pot Beef | Sticky Chicken | Taco Casserole | Healthy Chicken Stew
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly I hope you had a lovely weekend..
It’s me Marissa again and I’m your host this week. It’s solidly Fall here and things are getting busy with work. Every Fall I make close to 500 costumes and the orders are starting to fly in. That being said I thought it would be good to collect some Slow Cooker Recipes to make preparing dinner less of a chore. Here are some awesome crock pot recipes that you guys have shared recently!
Besides costume making I’ve been up to some fun on the blog, here are a few of my favorite recent posts:
- How to Stencil Fabric Tutorial (and the best paint to use for the task!)
- 15 minute Crown Tutorial and Free Pattern
- Teddy Vest Tutorial AKA That time I dressed my super cute baby up as a Bear (yes his name does happen to be Teddy)
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Slow Cooker Recipes image above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!