Polly here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week. I’ve been rather addicted to pillows lately, so I thought they’d made a good round up. If you’d like to see some of the other projects I’ve been doing lately, you can check out these that are on my blog or that I’ve done for the Fairfield World site.
Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus Pillows | Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus Quilt Tutorial | Flower Garden Shoo-Fly Weekend Quilt Pattern | Easy Half-Square-Triangle Blocks | Wee Wander Quilt-in-a-Day
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 12 DIY Pillows Round-up above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great week.
Thanks for throwing a great link party, forget commenting on two other posts, there's so many good ones.
Hugs and cake
Thank you so much for featuring my cat and for having another lovely link party!
All he best from The Netherlands,
Thanks so much for featuring my "Play" pillow!!! Hope you have an awesome week!
Thanks for hosting your great link-up, Kaysi. Have a great weekend!
Btw, could you put me on your weekly email list me announcing your link-up? I'm at http://email@example.com Thanks!
Hello gorgeous! Love to party with you each week! Please stop by our party that starts on tonight at 7 pm . We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls
Thanks for the great party:-)