Polly here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week. I’ve been rather addicted to pillows lately, so I thought they’d made a good round up. If you’d like to see some of the other projects I’ve been doing lately, you can check out these that are on my blog or that I’ve done for the Fairfield World site.
Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus Pillows | Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus Quilt Tutorial | Flower Garden Shoo-Fly Weekend Quilt Pattern | Easy Half-Square-Triangle Blocks | Wee Wander Quilt-in-a-Day
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 12 DIY Pillows Round-up above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!