I cannot believe it’s back-to-school season already (woohoo!!). To soften the blow a bit I thought I’d share some of the best crafts for bookworms.
Must Read Fairytale Retellings | book page garland | book cover kindle case | counting cockatoos kids craft
bookworm brownies | Olivia inspired book | printable bookmark coloring pages | sequin fuse bookmarks
children’s audio books for road trips | best books for baby | painting on old books | fieldstone bookends
From awesome book recommendations to kids crafts inspired by books to even book character costumes here are some must see projects that will bring a smile to any book worm’s face!
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here today as this week’s host. I just finished up with my HUGE 2 week long Harry Potter series.
During it we shared 65 brand new Harry Potter inspired crafts, recipes, book lists and more. If you know a Harry Potter fan you should totally share this post with them there’s so many cool projects! And if you love Harry Potter I have a pretty giant giveaway going on on my Instagram!
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of BOOK WORM Crafts and Recipes!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!