It’s Father’s Day this Sunday, so it’s time to start thinking about what your kids are going to be doing for your baby daddy, or maybe what you’ll be doing for your own pops! Here are some great ideas to get your inspiration flowing and your dad smiling. 🙂 Thanks for linking up all of your great ideas, we love featuring you!
Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Father’s Day Printable Kids Interview | Father’s Day Hand Print Tie | Keys to My Heart Card & Key Chain | Shirt & Tie Pizza | Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
Hands Down Best Dad Printable | Hero Stones Paperweights | You are One Smart Cookie | I’m Nuts About You Printable | Mason Jar BBQ Sauce | Father’s Day Printable Coupons
Dad You’re My Anchor Card or Gift | M&M’s Peanut Bow Tie Printable | Candy Bar Poster Idea | BBQ Rub Recipe and Printable | Golf Vignette
And now it’s time for the Block Party!
I would love it if you would come and check out everything I’ve been working on lately at Making the World Cuter!
Glass Patio Table Makeover (LOVE!) | Simple DIY Outdoor Benches (Easy and cute!) | Sparkly Guitar Makeover (So fun!) | My Back Porch Reveal! (Excited!)
- We’d love it if you pinned the Father’s Day Collage above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
Thanks for hosting…pinning! 😉
Fabulous party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us, Tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
So glad you're settling in! Can't wait to see what you've been working on 🙂