Geeky Chemistry Wall Art |Gold Storage Cabinet Makeover | Glitter Feathers | Gilded Driftwood – Anthropologie Hack | Painted Water Bottle Vases |Black White and Gold Pillow | Gold and Green Fabric Banner | Glitter Wall Art |Pot of Gold Rainbow Plate | Gold and Wood Tags | Struck Gold Printable | Lucky Printable |Lemon Petit Fours | 15 Minute Reversible Crown | Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies | Glitter Shamrock Moss Art
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly!
I’ve been busy quilting and doing more Cuddle fabric projects this month (as usual). You might like my Spring Bookshelf Mini-Quilt or the Half-Square Triangle Blocks I posted. And if you’re sort like I am, you might like this Seatbelt Sleeve Tutorial using Cuddle from Shannon Fabrics. Stay turned for some fun 18-inch doll projects coming out later this month.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Gold Projects picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Thank you so much for hosting the party.
Have a lovely week ahead.
Hello beautiful! You always throw such an amazing party, thank you! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party that starts tonight @ 7 pm and goes until Friday. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Day! Lou Lou Girls
thanks for hosting. hope you have a fabulous week. xo- maryjo