Geeky Chemistry Wall Art |Gold Storage Cabinet Makeover | Glitter Feathers | Gilded Driftwood – Anthropologie Hack | Painted Water Bottle Vases |Black White and Gold Pillow | Gold and Green Fabric Banner | Glitter Wall Art |Pot of Gold Rainbow Plate | Gold and Wood Tags | Struck Gold Printable | Lucky Printable |Lemon Petit Fours | 15 Minute Reversible Crown | Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies | Glitter Shamrock Moss Art
I’ve been busy quilting and doing more Cuddle fabric projects this month (as usual). You might like my Spring Bookshelf Mini-Quilt or the Half-Square Triangle Blocks I posted. And if you’re sort like I am, you might like this Seatbelt Sleeve Tutorial using Cuddle from Shannon Fabrics. Stay turned for some fun 18-inch doll projects coming out later this month.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Gold Projects picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!