It’s time to start thinking about green recipes. Whether it’s green eggs and ham or green like a shamrock I’ve got 16 delicious green recipes to share today.
BEST Easy Guacamole | Thin Mint Truffles | Healthier Fettuccine Alfredo | Skinny Shamrock Shake | St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn | Clover Cut Sandwich | St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies | Apple Snickers Delight | Grasshopper Dessert | Green Eggs and Ham Fritattas | Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps | Mint Popcorn | Avocado Pesto Zoodles | Mint Chocolate Lofthouse Copycats | Pea Soup | St. Patrick’s Day Oreos
St. Patrick’s Day was has always been a big holiday in our house. Even before pinterest had all moms feeling like they had to make every random holiday an event with special food and treats, we always knew that on St. Patrick’s day we would wear green (often a new garment or accessory), we’d have Corned Beef and Cabbage (my dad’s all time favorite meal), and we’d be drinking green lemonade. I could not resit but share some of my favorite green food ideas that you guys have shared in the last few link parties they all look SO tasty!
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings as today’s hosts. And can you tell I’ve been craving chocolate?
Here are a few of my favorite posts I’ve shared in the last month.
- 10 Tips and Tricks for Meal Planning Success
- 20 Minute Child Sized Apron with FREE Pattern (super easy this is one of the projects I use to teach kids how to sew)
- 15 BEST Sewing and Creative Posts of 2015 these projects took Pinterest by storm and they are still super popular
Your turn I can’t wait to see what you have to share this week!
- We’d love it if you pinned the GREEN Recipes round up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!