Turkey Hair Clips and Napkin Rings | Turkey Foot Print Card | Turkey Yarn Balls | Turkey Candy Pouches | Turkey Candy Dish | Turkey Cups | Turkey Sugar Cookies | Turkey Leaf Shirt | Let’s Get Stuffed Printable | Turkey Hair Clip | Turkey Fruit Platter | Turkey Finger Puppet | Crochet Turkey | Pretzel Turkeys | Turkey Chalkboard Goblets | Turkey Craft | Turkey Name Cards | Turkey Treat Cups | Turkey Pizza | Turkey Pillow | Paper Bag Turkey | Turkey Pretzel Pops | Turkey Rice Krispie Pops | Peanut Butter Cup Turkey Cookies | Paint Chip Turkey | Turkey Door Sign | Turkey Votive | Turkey Napkin Rings
Hi gang it’s Marissa here again. I am thoroughly enjoying Fall! Our weather has been gorgeous, my busy season for work has passed and I’m getting excited about all the holidays. So I thought I’d look through past block parties and share some of the awesome Turkey Treats and Crafts that you all have shared! And my oh my have there been a lot, these aren’t even all of them!
If you haven’t stopped by Rae Gun Ramblings in a while here are a few of my favorite posts for the last few weeks!
- 25 Quick and Easy Handmade Gift Tutorials (and if you hurry you still have time to enter to win a 50$ Jo-Anns gift card)
- Great Unique Books for Baby – What Teddy and I have been reading, these would be great baby shower or Christmas gifts
- Kielbasa and Sweet Potato Hash Recipe as well as 50 other Weeknight meal recipes
- We’d love it if you pinned the Turkey Round Up image above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!