I don’t know about you, but I love nerdy and geeky things! Well your inner geek is going to LOVE all these fun DIY ideas this week. There’s something here for so many fandoms!
Giant Non-Fiction Book Cushions | Geeky Scrabble Magnets | Crochet Charizard Pattern | Future Geek Onesie | Minecraft Crafting Table
Pirate Skull Cookies | Spring Fairy Garden | Comic Con Cosplay Etiquette | Butterbeer Latte | Emoji Party Favors | Pokemon Gift Bag | Harry Potter Beanie
Mason Jar Fairy House | OlyFun Earth Playmat | Pikachu Valentine Box | Comic Book DIY Hair Clips | Baymax Travel Cup Cozy | Hulk Cake Pops
Weedle Stuffie | Star Wars Death Star from a Globe | Periodic Table Glasses | Darth Vader Cake | Gamer Themed Altered Thrift Store Art | Star Wars Lamp
Beside your new links this week, we’d LOVE for your to link up any older Geek Culture projects you may have.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Geek Projects picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Thank you for hosting once again. Enjoy your week!
Thank you for hosting! Have a great week!
Thanks for the party and wishing you a Happy Memorial Day from Canada, Kaysi!