Mason jars have been around for like 100 years and they are as popular as ever! Do you think our grandmothers would have ever guessed that mason jar crafts and recipes would someday become a thing?
I’m so glad that it has because I love an adorable mason jar upcycled DIY or delicious treat made or gifted in one of those iconic jars. And it seems so do you! We’ve had loads of great Mason Jar DIY projects and recipes linked up and here are over a dozen that popped out at me!
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings. Here are some posts that people are really enjoying on my blog lately.
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all our blogs! Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts| Pieces By Polly
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Awesome Mason Jar Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.