Whether you’re hosting the whole Thanksgiving Dinner this year or you’ve been assigned to bring a side dish or dessert, you’re sure to find something to fit everyone’s taste. There’s everything from traditional to unique, and vegan to bacon wrapped chicken.
Top Row: Irresitable Pumpkin Pie Bites | Turkey and Bacon Stuffed Rolls | Easy Green Bean Casserole | Best Coconut Cream Pie Ever | Vegan Chocolate Pudding Tart
Second Row: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole | Cool Dip Recipe | Best Ever Corn Fritters | Simple Cherry Crisp Recipe | Cranberry Orange Relish
Third Row: Pork and Apple Stuffing Bites | Pan Roasted Cauliflower and Seared Sweet Onion | Pumpkin Pin in a Jar | Bourbon Pecan Pumpkin Pie | Salted Peanut Clusters
Fourth Row: How to Roast the Perfect Turkey | Pumpkin Pudding Cream Pie | Cranberry Fluff Salad | Slow Cooker Pecan Honey Squash | Eggnog Cheesecake with Ginger Snap Crust
Fifth Row: Easy Kids’ Thanksgiving Appetizers | Concord Grape Pie | Farmhouse Blackberry Apple Pie | Loaded Mashed Potatoes | Perfect Pumpkin Parfait
Sixth Row: Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken | Baked Pears with Honey Cranberries and Pecans | Honey Maple Turkey Breast | Pumpkin Meringue Pie | Sweet Potato Pie Casserole | Classic Pot Roast
Last Row: Roasted Butternut Squash Medley | Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole | Spinach and Artichoke Dip | Easy Slow Cooker Bread Dinner Rolls | Creamy Cauliflower Gratin | Easy Pumpkin Cheeseball
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
I have to admit…I haven’t posted any new projects on my blog since the last time I hosted because I’ve been SO busy designing and creating some new items for my Harry Potter Themed Etsy Shop so that it’s well stocked for Christmas. You can check them out here in my Pieces by Polly Shop on Etsy.
Before we move onto the party, I wanted to share some bitter-sweet news. Tiffany from Making the World Cuter has decided to no longer host the weekly Block Party with us. We’ll miss her! She could never be replaced, but we’re excited to announce that Susan from Bite Size Biggie is joining the team to help us out in hosting. Look forward to her introducing herself more in the couple weeks.
And while I’ve got your attention…We also wanted to let you know that we would LOVE if in addition to all of your fresh new projects you link-up every week, you also wanted to link up any oldie-but-goodie projects that fit each weeks link-up theme.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Crowd Pleasing Thanksgiving Recipes picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.