We’ve been thoroughly enjoying our summer so far with family reunions and roadtrips, so I need to get busy this week getting ready for July and all things patriotic.
Fried Sand Dollar Recipe | Red, White, and Blue Rice Krispie Cake | Rice Krispie Flags | Perfectly Plump Pillow Corners | Patriotic Berry Popsicles | Strawberry Blueberry Patriotic Trifle | Patriotic Porch Makeover | Mason Jar Sign | Blueberry Ice Cream Cake Recipe | Americana Painted Flag Blocks | Berry Stuffed Donuts | Red, White, and Blue Frozen Yogurt Bark | Patriotic Cheesecake Parfaits | American Eagle Wall Art
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 4th of July picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!