Spring is the season that represents new life and what better way to celebrate spring this week than with a bunch of cute animal crafts, recipes and kid ideas!!
From spring chicks and caterpillars to cosy polar bear and sheep there are some awesome animal projects that will be sure to supply hours of fun for the little ones.
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings. I am so excited Spring has finally arrived! And when I think of Spring I think animals. Here are a few other fun projects for you to check out!
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs! Bite Size Biggie | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts| Pieces By Polly
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Awesome Animals Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Thank you for the wonderful party! I appreciate you working so hard to share other bloggers content. I would love you to visit Thursday Favorite Things or The Recipe Sharing Party (Thursday) so I can return the favor! Have a great week. The more shares the bigger your audience!
Thanks for the party, Kaysi and have a great week!