2 apples, peeled, core removed and sliced into thin slices
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1) Melt 2 tbs butter in a frying pan. Place peeled and sliced apples into pan and saute them for 3 minutes or until tender.
2) Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Place 6 tbs butter into 9×13 dish and place in oven to melt butter.
3) In a blender, add eggs, milk, flour, salt, vanilla and cinnamon.
4) Once butter is melted in dish, place the apples onto the butter and then pour the batter evenly over the apples.
5) Bake for 15 minutes at 475 and then reduce heat to 375 and bake for 10 minutes.