I do not enjoy cleaning. I am not very good at cleaning. I don’t keep up with it and therefore my house is always a mess. I really struggle with picking up toys in the day because I know within an hour, they are going to be on the floor again. I feel like my when my kids get home from school it’s like a tornado hits my house! Legos are everywhere, wrappers from snacks are on the floor, someone dumps out everything. I’m sure you can relate, right? Well I heard this saying a long time ago and I wanted to make a sign that says it because it really just cracks me up.
This is how I made it:
1) I took some bead board and painted it red. My friend found this bead board in her basement and she gave it to me, she’s awesome like that!
2) With my finger I put white paint in the grooves and edges.
3) Then I sanded the whole thing
4) For the inside I used foam board. Mostly because that’s what I had on hand.
5) I painted it brown.
6) Then I glued the foam board onto the bead board.
7) With my CAMEO I cut out the saying. I just used a 12×12 sheet of white Expressions Vinyl so it would be all lined up for me. Then I put it onto the foam board.
Now I have it’s up on my wall, so people understand why my house is dirty 🙂