The Christmas nativity is the reason for the season. Nativities are one of my favorite traditions at Christmas. Here are some fun nativity ideas you can make yourself to add to your collection. These would be a great activity for the family! Or you can decorate with them or make them and give them as a gift.
Graham Cracker Nativity Scene | DIY Nativity Ornament | Nativity Christmas Ornament Craft | Crocheted Nativity | Felt Nativity Puppets |
Nativity Blocks with Vinyl | Handpainted Nativity Scene |
Simple Wooden Nativity | Chalkboard Lettering Tutorial | Nativity Farm House Signs | Nativity Skit Script |
Painted Nativity Blocks | Nativity Stockings | Melty Bean Nativity and Origami Nativity and More |
Besides your new links this week, we’d LOVE for your to link up any of your own DIY Nativity and Christmas Ideas below.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Nativity picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!