This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
The holidays are coming up and we love to have to people over for dinner during these times. So I’m always trying to come up with some awesome recipes for our guests. Chipotle is so popular right now and pasta is a huge hit at our house, so I combined the two and created an amazing creamy chipotle fettuccine. The Tabasco Chipotle sauce adds just the right amount of flavor to it and it blended well with all the other ingredients. It was a great combination! Plus it is so easy to make, so that makes it a perfect delicious party food.
I went to Walmart to get the Tabasco sauces. They had three different flavors so I got all three, it’s always fun to try new flavors. I found them with all the different condiments.
Here are the three flavors I got: Original, Green Jalapeño Pepper and Chipotle.
This is what you’ll need for the creamy chipotle sauce:
4 oz cream cheese
2-3 cloves garlic
1 Tbsp butter
2 cups milk
2 Tbsp flour
1 tsp salt
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 tsp Tabasco Chipotle sauce
3/4 cup tomato sauce
This is how you make it:
1) Add the cream cheese, milk, flour and salt into a blender and blend together until smooth. Set aside.
2) Put minced garlic and butter into sauce pan and cook on medium setting for 30 seconds or until the butter is melted.
3) Add cream cheese and milk mixture and heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Once the sauce is a little thicker, remove from heat and add Parmesan cheese. Stir and then cover. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
5) After 10 minutes add the tomato sauce and Tabasco Chipotle sauce and stir. Cook until it is warm and smooth.
Serve over fettuccine noodles and add chicken and garnish with bacon.
It was amazing! I loved the flavor of the chipotle!
I thought that these Tabasco sauces would make a great gift for a man. I could see myself giving something like this to my father in law. So I thought that I would make a fun printable to go with the bottles.
What a fun way to give someone #SeasonedGreetings!
What is your favorite flavor of Tabasco sauce?