Hello and welcome to this week’s Block Party! Thanks to everyone for linking up! Easter is just around the corner, so to get ready, I have found 16 great crafts and foods for you to make!
1) No Bake Nest Cookies– Making the World Cuter
2) Easter Candy Pouches – Keeping it Simple
3) Egg Crate Catepillar– Rae Gun Ramblings
4) Little Guy Tie Shirt– Polly Pieces
12) Peep Wreath
Hi, it’s Kaysi from Keeping it Simple. I’m so glad to be hosting once again this week!
Easter is one of my favorite months. I love decorating and creating things for it. Mostly because by the time it comes around I’m ready for spring and warm weather and bright colors! Here are some of my favorite Easter crafts.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Easter Crafts and Foods Round-up above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!