Fall is one of the best times to decorate, all the pumpkins, pretty leaves, natural elements and of course the spooky ghosts, mummies and skeletons that we can find to haunt our doorways! I love a good fall wreath, so here are 8 DIY fall wreath ideas to inspire you.
Burlap White Ghost Wreath – Spooky Bookish Halloween Wreath – Candy Corn Wreath – Birdie Wreaths – DIY Fall Wreath for Free – Fall Paper Bag Wreath – Metallic Succulent Wreath – Purple and Silver Dollar Store Wreath
Hi, Tiffany from Making the World Cuter hosting today! I have lots of fun things I’ve been sharing, so I hope you come over and say hi!
Let’s see what you’ve been sharing!
Time for the block party!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
• We’d love it if you pinned the image above of the 8 Fall Wreath Ideas!
• Link to a specific post, not your home page.
• Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
• Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
• Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
• This party starts Sunday @ 6pm PST and ends Friday @ midnight.
• By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
• Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!