Graduation season is on the way again! After YEARS and YEARS of effort, it’s so fun to celebrate the achievement of graduates, big and small. I’ve gathered up these ideas to help savor the moment by putting a little of ourselves and our craftiness into the moment.
I’m Susan from Bite Sized Biggie, hosting this week. I work with a small team of bloggers who share tips, ideas, projects and recipes that make life a little sweeter and more manageable.
Here are 3 recent posts we’ve shared that I think you’ll appreciate!
Now let’s look at what YOU’ve been up to. I can’t wait to see! Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- First, we’d love it if you pinned the image above of Graduation DIY Ideas!
- In order to make it easier for other partiers to find your post, link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday at 9pm EST and ends Friday at midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Just an FYI, something is wrong with the MMM Block Party Link Up (unable to link up today) Thanks!
The start date is just under 6 days away! Thx.
Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Yay, glad to see the party up. Thanks Kaysi for hosting and have a great week!