This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
We love chocolate in our family. I’m obsessed with it and I like to make it known to random strangers (it’s even in my about me section :D). We also love peanut butter in our house. So how can you go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate that you can spread on things?! Um, yes please! When I heard about the new Reese’s spreads I was super excited and could not want to try it out. I knew that it would be a huge hit at my house and I was correct! It was so yummy and it will make #AnySnackPerfect! I thought that Reese’s and banana crepes would be a perfect snack for my kids after school. So I whipped up some. They were so easy to make.
I headed to Walmart to get the new Reese’s spreads. This is where I found them, the very front of the store on a display pallet.
This is what you’ll need for the crepes:
2 Tbs Oil
3 Tbs sugar
1 cup flour
1 1/3 cup milk
1) Mix all the ingredients (except Reese’s and bananas) in a blender until smooth.
2) Use a non stick pan and some cooking spray, heat pan up on medium heat. Pour a little bit of the batter into the pan and swirl around until it covers the bottom of the pan. Cook for 20-30 seconds (or until it gets bubbly).
3) Using a rubber spatula, gently lift up the edges of the crepe all around and then flip the crepe over and cook an additional 15 seconds.
4) Spread the Reese’s on top of the crepes.
5) Add cut bananas and roll up the crepe. Put aside.
For the Maple Deluxe Syrup you will need:
1 cup maple syrup
2 TBS butter
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1) Add the syrup and butter together and heat to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes while constantly stirring.
2) Remove from heat and add milk. Stir for 2 minutes and then let cool before serving.
I put the syrup in a little dish so the kids could dip the crepes into it. It was super yummy!
And that’s it! I added some Reese’s and bananas to the top of the crepe too. It was so yummy and my kids just loved it!! It made a great snack but we could have them for breakfast or dinner, especially if we add bacon and eggs with them too, yum!
If you love peanut butter and chocolate you will have to try out the new Reese’s spreads it’s amazing! You could put it on pancakes or waffles or spread it on strawberries and apples. The possibilities are endless and they all sound amazing!
How about a fun little giveaway?? Enter below if you would like to win a fun Reese’s package, woohoo!