Two of the most popular words for my kids in the summer are “I’m bored!”. Coming in a close second is “I’m hungry!”. These boredum busters will help with that!
Have you heard “I’m bored yet”? Keep the kids busy this Summer with these great crafts, activities, projects and other fun kid friendly ideas!
Marble Painted Paper | Nail Stamping | No Sew Felt Butterflies | Disney Countdown Chain | Easy Toadstool Cross Stitching | Personalized Globe Lights | Stain Glass Butterflies | DIY I Spy Bottles | Non-traditional Lego Activities | Balloon Ping Pong | Campfire Roasting Sticks | Sticky Note Art | DIY Treasure Map | Scarf Sun Catchers | Fun Crayons | Washi Tape Robot
How are you doing? I Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings am roasting over here in Utah. Summer has officially hit. So I figured I would share some of the awesome Summer Kid Activities that you guys have been linking up!
If you haven’t been to my neck of the woods recently here are some of my most popular posts since last time I hosted the Block Party!
Now let’s see what your favorite things are that you have been posting! It’s time for the block party! Link up here and be linked up to 4 fabulous blogs all at once!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Summer Kids Activities image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
Thanks so much for the party !!!
Kathryn Ferguson Griffin
Thanks for hosting! Have a great week ahead! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Hello gorgeous! I’m always so excited to come and party with you! Thank you for the party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party that starts on tonight at 7 pm. Lou Lou Girls
Thank you for the party, I hope you have a great week! 🙂