Teacher appreciation week is this week. I love making things for my kids’ teachers. Here are a few things that I have done in the past:
*Crayon Monogram * Post It Note Holder * Orange You Glad it’s Summer *
And here are some great features from you talented and awesome bloggers!
- We’d love it if you pinned one of the two images from above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!