Is anyone else ready for spring? Even though we have a really mild winter here in Utah, I’m so ready for nice weather. To be able to go the park and play outside. My kids are ready for winter to be over with too!! I felt like I needed a nice and bright wreath on my door, so I found the brightest yarn that I had and made this fun wreath.
This is how I made it:
1) I took a wreath and wrapped it with yarn. It was straw wreath, so it’s a little bumpy.
Next I made some flowers out of felt let over from my angry birds costumes.
2) I cut out one big circle and then cut a spiral of circles out of it.
3) Then I wrapped it around itself and glued it together.
4) For this flower I cut out several petals.
5) I glued the ends of the petals.
6) I glued them altogether to make a flower.
7) For this flower I cut out a long strip of felt.
8) Then I folded the strip in half and then cut little slits out of it.
9) I wrapped it around itself and glued it together.
10) I glued the flowers onto the wreath.
And just like that I have a bright wreath for spring (and St. Patrick’s Day)