I asked what people wanted to see more this year and several said refashions. So here is refashion that I did!
This is how I made it:
1) I got this Christmas shirt for $2 on clearance
2) I cut out the design and hemmed the neck to a scoop/v neck
3) I then made the sleeves 3/4. I hemmed those and gathered about 3 inches on them with elastic thread.
4) With the fabric from the sleeves, I cut out some flowers. I actually used my Epic 6 and nesting blossom die cut to cut the fabric, it worked pretty well.
5) I then sewed all the flowers onto the shirt.
6) I then glued some pearls onto the flower
And that’s it! Not too bad for a $2 shirt, right?
Sorry for the dark picture, self portrait….
Here’s a close up of the flower