I have seen a lot of candy corn decorations going up, so it got me thinking. After much thought, I came up with this. I was going to make two of them, but then my patience ran out 🙂
This is how I made it:
1) I took a Styrofoam cone (I got mine from the dollar store) and lots and lots of circles out of felt. My circles were 2″ in diameter.
2) I folded the circles in half and then in half again. Then I pinned the top of it into the cone. I then worked my way up.
3) I continued up and then switched to orange.
4) I finished the orange and then switched to white felt.
5) Once I got to the top, I cut a little wavy circle for the top out of the white felt. I glued it into the top to hide the pins
And just like that, I have a fun candy corn 🙂