I saw this idea on How Does She? last year and have wanted to do it all year!! I finally did it and I'm so glad that I did!
This is what you will need:
1) I wrapped electrical tape about the wreath.
Here is what it looks like all black
2) Next I glued the candy corn onto the wreath. I got my candy from the dollar store and it took about 3 bags. I started in the middle and worked my way to the front.
3) I continued gluing the candy corn. I alternated directions of the candy corn every row.
4) I'm hanging this on my front door, so I had to water proof it. I used a can of acrylic glaze and sprayed it onto the candy corn.
5) I sprayed the whole thing. I went over it two or three times.
6) I added some cute Halloween ribbon and hung it on my door.
It's so much fun!! I love the colors against the black door!