It’s a good time to be into geeky things! Between Pokemon Go and getting ready for my annual Happy Harry Potter series I’m feeling great in my Geeky element.
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings and I’m so excited to share a bunch of delightfully geeky diys, recipes, crafts and more that you guys have linked up in the last few weeks.
I hope you’ll swing by my blog in the next couple weeks because I’ve got over 50 awesome bloggers lined up for some fabulous geeky fun and a bunch of HUGE giveaways. But before that these posts have been super popular on my blog lately!
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of GEEKY Crafts and Recipes!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!