This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LoveDoveFruits #CollectiveBias
Chocolate, it’s amazing. It’s my best friend some days :). But seriously I love chocolate! I’m always looking for a great recipe to make that is not only amazing but easy to make. This chocolate fudge cake is just that! It has whip cream topping and the DOVE® Fruit topping makes it even better!
DOVE® Fruit is a new candy that is whole fruit covered with their amazing chocolate. It’s so good. It comes in three flavors, blueberry, cranberry and cherry. I got these snack sized ones at Walmart. I found them in the front of the store by the check outs. Right now they have an awesome coupon that you can get $1.00 off. You should try these, trust me, you won’t be disappointed!
I ended up getting cranberries and blueberries and was so excited to bake with them!
For the chocolate fudge cake, this is what you’ll need:
1 chocolate cake mix, whatever kind you like
Eggs, water and oil- the amounts the cake mix states
1 jar of hot fudge (you can use caramel too)
1 tube of frozen whip cream
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1-2 bags of DOVE® Fruit
1) Mix together the cake mix according to the instructions on the box. I used a bundt cake pan for it. I sprayed and coated the pan with flour before putting in the cake.
2) Bake the cake for 35-40 minutes (or how ever long the box says) at 350 degrees. Then let sit for 15 minutes to cool.
3) Using a plastic or wooden spoon, poke holes into the cakes every 1-2 inches.
4) Drizzle the milk into the holes of the cake. Let the cake sit until the milk is absorbed. Use as much or as little milk that you want. I used about 2/3 of the can.
5) Warm up the hot fudge and drizzle it all over the cake. Refrigerate and cool for 2 hours.
6) Add the whip cream topping over the cake and then add the DOVE® Fruit.
Refrigerate for another hour and then serve and enjoy the wonderfulness of it!
The cake was so moist and yummy! Plus I love the whip cream as the topping, so light and fluffy! The DOVE® Fruit gave it a nice flavor and make it even more yummy!
Have you been wanting to try out the new DOVE® Fruit? If so, you should check out DOVE® Fruit social hub, it has great recipes and more! And make sure to print out this coupon too!