With all the holiday things this time of year, I feel like breakfast time can be rushed and a lot of the time it just doesn’t happen for me. I need to be doing 10 other things and be able to take my breakfast with me. I went through last week’s block party and found some fun breakfast ideas that you can eat with your hands…and one you can just play with, but it’s pretty dang cute so it needs to be included.
Breakfast Ideas to Eat With Your Hands
- Easy Sausage Breakfast Burritos
- Outback Steakhouse Copycat Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- Quick and Easy Breakfast Burritos
- French Toast Sliders
- Hand Pies
- Orange Chocolate Muffins
- Christmas Crepes
- Felt Blueberry Muffins
Here are a few of my favorite holiday posts:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Breakfast to Eat with Your Hands image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!