I know that a lot of people don’t even want to think about fall right now, but it’s coming and it will be here before we know it! I like to have my seasonal decor up for awhile, so it is nice to start early so that you can make some fun decorations for fall. Here are some great ideas to get you started!
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
Fall is my favorite season and my favorite time of year! I love decorating for all, so I have lots of fun ideas. Check those out here.
Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Backyard Fun image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.